Commercial Drive Fest 2008

So this year I was actually on the drive the whole day for the annual car free day. for some reason I convinced myself that the right thing to do was to start drinking early; it would be better then starting to drink way later cause I had to work in the morning. I was planning on simmering down in the evening but it was such a beautiful hot day out, we met up with paula and found ourselves at our usual spot Zawa's resturant. Thats when m.i.a. playing DJs started making everyone dance and it turned out to be a long shift at work the next day. (allergies, right.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Better transit not highways

Photobucket
early morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the sexy tent


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the last image taken. I don't remember taking it or the rest of the night. Well I do remember being locked out on the patio because I forgot my keys at work.

No comments: