Rollercoaster



I've been reuniting with old friends and making new ones recently and the older friends I lost touch with ask whats new? and its always that question that makes you analyze yourself in a couple seconds and you share whats most important to you in your life at that very moment. Today I felt great, but a new kind of great because a few months ago I was defiantly at a new kind of SHITTY. I say roller coaster because the emotions i go through in my life have happened before but each time an extreme emotion comes over me its a new extreme.. A more real feeling then i've previously felt. So i guess a backwards roller coaster because due to physics the highest point and drop is at the beginning. At times i'm feeling on top of the world, on the peak of the roller coaster where the only thing to happen next is to head down that hill. I know great things are going to continue to happen to me and there are more shitty feelings to come as well. When i'm at one of these extremes i naturally open up the journal section of my webpage and blog about my life. I mention things in between but the juicy text filled posts are only when i reach that point of a high or low. The happy times in my life are when I feel free, when I feel like i'm able to create a good situation and share and communicate positive energy and thoughts. When I feel like i am inspiring to others and when i feel like i'm someone to look up to. Not much has changed recently but i've been realizing how entertaining life is, should and can be. Ask a homeless person, change IS good. I've been figuring lots of personal stuff out and these changes in my personal life have opened up new doorways and are a comfort for me. I've always tried to have an open mind but now more then ever i've been taking days as they come and trying to live spontaneous and with motivation. Its my time and i'm re focusing on me and reassuring myself of who I am. Trying to focus on this roller coaster track but when your at the top or at the bottom change happens when stop looking at the track ahead and absorb the scenery around you. I'm not trying to sound all smart but I am just comfortable to share how i'm feeling at the moment. I know whats right for me and whats best for me and fortunately for me my parents have giving me that gift. Its hard to change when you live and feel a certain way for as long as you can remember but change and growth still feels possible. to me thats happiness, its possible to find happiness. I woke up and left a friends place and soon as I stepped into the sun I knew it would be a good day. I went home; changed and spent the whole day walking around downtown by myself day dreaming... i love those days... they are motivating to me. they stop me from wasting time on the shoulda wouldas and show me a world of what could happen and what can happen.

3 comments:

jay-cawk said...

i agree its one hell of a "rollercoaster" alright...

Anonymous said...

i love you David.. now spend time with me!!! thats an order!! lol those days ARE awesome! sounds like you are growing, i love it.. take care, and lets get into some trouble one day soon :)

Anonymous said...

What a powerful blog that was! Life is one hell of a roller-coaster. Just know, even though you are far away, some of those friends think of you always & love you forever. No matter where you are in life, what you are doing, who you are today/tomorrow/always, they love YOU! Hang onto those inspiring days...those are the best. Love you!!!