I COOK FO YOU!

Today I attempted my first RICE ever. And stepped out side the box and made a curry ISH DISH. A lot of my friends have said its hard to cook but it turned out great. I made this curry beef stir fry on brown rice thing.. The recipe for 'Basic Curry Sauce' needed many other things but I made due with some CUMMIN and curry and chili powder and onions, Garlic Salt and cracked black pepper. I made my own recipe because after I went to the store and returned I lost the "basic curry recipe" I had found on the net before I left.. So I just made it up. I fried up the onion for about 20 mins on med-low with 3 tbs spoons of EVOO and 2 tbs of garlic salt., after 20 mins I added 2 tbs of cummin, curry and 1 tbs of chili powder. and once I sauced that up for about 30 mins I added half a cup of milk and turned it down low.. I kept stirring the whole time while facebooking. after about another 5 mins i added it to the beef which was frying and slowly browning on med. stir some more then added it to the rice you prepared and get ready to DIE cause it tastes so good.. Jared is not a fan of Curry.. but curry and i are bffs. Come OVA , I COOK FO YOU!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

jay-cawk said...

disgusting. curry is on the list along with fish of items that can not be cooked in our apartment