edda mommy

So we made it until Thursday without drinking.. I soon picture ourselves living the healthy gym life of no drinking and smoking but for now, a day without either is a good step forward... Like I was saying last night was Thursday and Thursday we tend to relax into the weekend. Fortunately I didn't go out like last week but it was still eventful.. I didn't clean like I wanted to when I got home yesterday or do laundry, Instead I opened the wine bottle and searched for new songs. After cleaning out the wine bottle I picked up the camera and decided to paparazzi Jared. He drunkenly decided he wanted some Edamame to snack on; Even after an amazing spicy cheesy tortaliini dinner. We start off with him 'taking a nap' until the water was boiling, I guess..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clearly it take more then just a simple stir after 2 mins..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

jay-cawk said...

fuck dave....

Anonymous said...

what did you do to the edamame??